Checked Luggage Regulations
- It is understood that new and secondhand items are those a traveler carries for personal use or gifts. The gifts must not exceed the USD 300.
- For personal use you are allowed to carry any article necessary for the trip as well as laptops, mobile phones, video and photographic cameras, sound reproducers, sports articles, books and medicines.
- Duty Free purchases should not exceed $ 500, of which there can be no more than 400 cigarettes, 50 cigars and/or 2,500cc of alcoholic beverages.
- If you take more than USD 10,000 cash you must declare it at customs.
- You must declare at customs any product of vegetable or animal origin.
Hand Luggage Regulations
- Liquids over 3.4 oz.
- Sharp objects or blades
- Explosives and flammable substances
- Gas cylinders
- Chemical and toxic substances
- Printing ink cartridges over 1 lb.
- Please be aware that allowances in quantity and/or weight of luggage and hand luggage vary for each airline, flight and ticket category.
- This information is for reference only, for more information contact the airline and local customs.