Safety & Warranty
- Make sure you check what is going to be put in your luggage.
- Never accept a closed package. You need to see what is in it.
- Avoid any item of excessive value.
- If you have been asked to buy something to carry, we recommend that you get paid a percentage in advance to ensure that you will be paid for the cargo once it is delivered.
- Remember that you are responsible for your luggage, so we recommend that you always declare to the airline what you are carrying in your luggage, so they can reimburse you in case of damage, theft or loss.